1. Steveb avatar

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 6:26 PM, Steveb said:

Hi Chris, not sure if you will ever see this but after seeing you on UK TV it happened that my wife and I were in the Clearwater area when you were appearing there so we bought the tickets as soon as the went on sale and man what a show! Two hours + with no support! Coming into the audience, getting people on their feet, encouraging them us to take pictures; hell it is the best gig I've been to since i started going to live music back in the '70's; great show, hope to see you again

2. IsabelWest avatar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 3:37 AM, IsabelWest said:

Saturday Kitchen with James and Chris? Absolute heaven! First comes the night is wonderful. Please Chris, can you do some dates here so all of your adoring fans can hear you live?

3. Deano avatar

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Deano said:

saw you on Saturday kitchen... how cool are you...!! I'm now listening to "First comes the night"... an early birthday present from my lovely wife... please play some uk dates... we'll be there... great music buddy...!!!

4. Lobby avatar

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 2:04 PM, Lobby said:

I can't believe I watched a politics show this morning, worth it thought to see Chris and Kenny at the end!

5. RODNEY avatar

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 7:14 AM, RODNEY said:

Agreed, Chris made Saturday Kitchen more fun than usual.
    Down in Flames was the perfect song and fitted the kitchen environment perfectly.
    What's the saying...Too Many Cooks!?.....True, too much cooking, not enough singing.
    Chris was evasive when asked ( twice ) when He'd be touring the UK.

"Andrew Marr" the sunday politics show.
    Great performance by Chris & Kenny of " Please don't call " ..
    managed to fit 2 minutes of the song in as the titles rolled.

6. Phil Hudson avatar

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 2:11 AM, Phil Hudson said:

Just see you both on Andy Marr: loved it. When can we see you play in London? You'll be very welcome.

7. Reddangel avatar

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 2:03 AM, Reddangel said:

Yesterday Saturday Kitchen was lifted and highlighted by your wittily funny and gracious presence. Made me join this merry band of followers. Hard to sail through such a raft of 'beefy' personalities talking over each other and attempting to cook 'live' and explain what they are doing with humour and style, but you gently upstaged them. Let me know when you are next singing for your supper or breakfast. All the best.

8. BeBeautiful avatar

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 2:00 AM, BeBeautiful said:

Loved listening to you both on the Andrew Marr show

9. Lobby avatar

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Lobby said:

Just watched the kitchen show, you are still one funny dude Chris and you and Kenny were sounding great. I didn't know about the new album but I've just ordered a copy, enjoy the tour and play some dates in the UK sometime!

10. Hoskins avatar

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 3:35 AM, Hoskins said:

Just watched Saturday kitchen... Thanks for your input, always fun. Enjoy the mail. Chris